I'm mostly known for:
- Planning skills. I’m a self-proclaimed recovering Type A! I live by my calendar; if it's not in there, I forget!
Being a personal development junkie. Self-help books? I’m your girl.
Being a darn-good listener.
Cracking the code to a 10-year acne struggle through food and lifestyle (I actually wrote an ebook about it, too! I know way too much on this topic.)
Being an old soul, “LC” or Sleepy Laur to my friends.
Writing in bullet points. :)
Most women stumble upon here looking for:
- Nutrition knowledge,
- Weight loss how-to,
- The “I wanna fit in my favorite dress again,"
- The “I wonder how she did it…"
The ones who stick around stay for:
- That soul-sista kind of friendship,
- A judge-free zone,
- A cheerleader supporting you the whole journey,
- Changes that stick instead of quick-fixes,
- Individualized support.
I love reminding you that you’re perfect, you’re worthy, you’re supported, you’re cared for. I'll love ya like my own, help you, pick you up when you slip and fall.
I'll coach you to your healthiest, happiest you: more confidence, more genuine smiles, more of the real you.
I support the go-getters, the dreamers, the get-back-on-track’ers, the wine-drinkers and the veggie-eaters.
I give you tools to get your nutrition working for you instead of against you. You'll learn what foods will leave you feeling energized and strong, reach your goal weight or clear your hormonal acne. Added bonuses include vibrant energy and can’t-stop-smiling happiness.
The things I am most passionate about in life are my mom’s mac-n-cheese, bustin' dance moves, young girls' confidence, anti-bullying, and my family + friends.
When I’m not supporting you, you'll catch me:
- Listening to a good audiobook,
- walking the Atlanta beltline or hitting up the Brookhaven Farmer’s Market,
- visiting the shores of New England (where I grew up!), or
- traveling the U.S. (our wedding guests hailed from 26 different states!).
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me...
- I ran away at the age of four. Yup - down the driveway to the curb with my Barbie suitcase. Luckily, I changed my mind after ten minutes - but if there’s any story to show you I’m a determined, independent girl, that’s it!
- I was vegetarian for five-ish years. But, I wasn’t the cool kind of vegetarian who honors animals or values plant based protein; nope, I was just uneducated and thought it’d keep me skinny. We could talk about this for a verrrry long time.
- I was a child model until age five. I only remember one photo shoot!
- My hubby surprised me at our wedding when his band played Man I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain (yup, really! Ask me for the full story sometime!). #LetsGoGirls
- I had a photography business - I LOVED IT - but closed my doors when I dropped out of art school.